PROCESS TOOL ENGINEER M/W
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
The process tool engineer will be in charge of the injection mould following from the specifications to the tool validation by the plant(s). It includes the validations of the pre-studies, studies, the tool following at the toolmaker (manufacturing + trials). The objective is to reach the client targets in term of Quality, Cost and Delivery. The tools will have to be according the client standards, and will produce parts according to drawings and specifications.
- Implement the standard process of tool development along PMS phase from feasibility to industrialization
- Defines tools & process specificities & targets and their feasibility
- Track progress and convergence of all necessary entry data to keep Quality, Cost and Delivery in line with initial plan
- Ensure all checks before tool transfers from toolmaker to plant including scrap level and cycle time
- Ensure transfer of proper documentation to the plant together with the tool
- Daily update and finalize the tool follow up documentation to prepare Lessons learned process
- Monitors plant performance with the daily KPIs reported by the plant
- Ensure conformity of the produced part versus the product specification defined by Product Line, through process parameters optimization.
Many travels abroad expected.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a Master/University degree
- Good knowledge in injection tools, injection process, plastic parts,
- Good level of English is mandatory.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
To apply please send your application to Perrine Durand: Perrine.firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: TMC-ProcessToolEng)