PROCESS INTEGRATION SPECIALIST - MEMS - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands base organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise / competence, mostly within the context of a project Design, develop and introduce in the systems new MEMS manufacturing process flows and resolve the problems associated with these new flows throughout the development cycle;
- Verify the strength of the manufacturing processes and its ability to meet the MEMS product specifications in a stable way over time;
- Finds the risks associated with the development of these flows and develops plans of action to reduce the risks;
- Participates in projects or leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
- Produce the high-level specifications documents associated to the MEMS manufacturing technologies (electrical specifications, process parameters specifications)
- Evaluate and document the control of the processes in manufacturing reports;
- Develop and introduce a control plan for the process flows and extract and report the capabilities of the process flow to meet the specifications;
The position requires a good understanding of all aspects of the development of a new MEMS manufacturing process and of the new product introduction procedures.
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences (Electric or Physics)
- In-depth knowledge of a thin film process development and setting up integral process flows
- Proven Experience in leading process development projects.
- Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain, in addition graphene knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Specialization in MEMS technologies, or the equivalent;
- Specialization in the development and characterization of semiconductor processes, devices or products is preferred;
- Excellent leadership and communications skills within a project team;
- Knowledge of primary tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.)
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven mentality
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab. A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on monthly performances