PROCESS ENGINEER – LIFE SCIENCES
Are you eager to design, implement, control and optimize industrial processes and equipment in the Life Science industry? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Process Manager :
- You write and approve the URS of production equipment
- You are in charge of production equipment qualification (FAT / SAT / IQ / OQ / PQ)
- You write and/or approve the qualification documents for equipment production
- You ensure the implementation of new production equipment (drafting operating, cleaning, sterilization procedures, etc.) and support the operational teams in case of technical failure
- You manage the validation of the production equipment network
- You ensure the maintenance of the operational/qualified/validated/maintained status of production equipment, and support equipment changes/updates through the change control procedure
- You respect the integrity of data generated by production equipment
- You participate and collaborate with the maintenance department in the development of a preventive maintenance schedule for production equipment and the drafting of preventive maintenance procedures as well as monitoring the equipment availability rate
- You ensure and document the technical training of the team on production equipment
- You support equipment investigations
- You check that the equipment is used according to the supplier’s recommendations.
- You ensure a technological watch, communicate possible innovations to production managers and introduce authorized innovations.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have an M.Sc. in bioengineering, chemistry, or equivalent
- You have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You manage or you want to learn about technical aspects of production equipment
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, English is a plus
- You have a team spirit and good communication skills
- You are organized and solution-oriented.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner
Tel: +32 497 71 57 66