Als Process Engineer help je onze klant bij het ontwikkelen en fabriceren van hun nano- en micro-technologie producten door je handen toe te passen op technische kennis. en vaardigheden in multidisciplinaire teams.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Would you like to be one of the pioneers to build and expand a new R&D center in the field of chip integration, engaging with leading industries in automotive, healthcare technology and other high-tech sectors?
We are currently looking for a process engineer. You will be working at the interface of materials science, process technology, microelectronics and packaging in a multidisciplinary research environment, together with industry.
| What do we expect from you?
- Develop interconnect and assembly processes for a next generation of high power device;
- Participate with expertise and take responsibility in ongoing collaborative projects with international customers;
- Interact with our industrial partners and customers on a day-to-day basis;
- Preferably with 3 to 7 years of experience in semiconductor industry in the field of package development or assembly engineering;
- Hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques and quality systems;
- Excellent knowledge of assembly materials (die attach, passivation and encapsulation);
- Hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way;
- BSc degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or materials science;
- Knowledgeable with data handling, analysis and communication of results;
- Good communication skills in English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Nanotechnology consists of a close team of over 25 nanotechnologists with different levels of experience and background. Your colleagues will form the inner circle of you professional network, support you to find opportunities for yourself and facilitate your personal growth. Together with our Business manager we have a strong view on the nanotechnology market and demands.
Nanotechnologists at TMC are focusing on nanomaterials, thin films and nano- and microdevice development and production. With our expertise we help clients with project that have a strong impact in society.
Our multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, design to research and development up to new product introduction.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 25 01 59 34