Process Development Engineer - South NL
As Process Development Engineer (NPI) you will be responsible for the introduction and industrialization of new processes from R&D into the production organization.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES AS A PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER?
Based on a structural approach, as a process development engineer you will investigate the process parameters, experiment and finetune the process window to come up with the best possible but reliable yield.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related, in the south of the Netherlands.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU AS A PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER?
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: BSc or MSc in the field of Chemical Engineering, Physics or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in complex process development, preferably as BlackBelt;
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and tools, such as VOC, PFMEA, DMAIC, DOE, Gauge R&R, SPC, Matlab, etc.;
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management);
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is a pre.
For more information you can read the story about Employeneur Wouter van Helvoot and his role at TMC NPI as a process development engineer here.
| WHAT DOES TMC NPI HAVE TO OFFER YOU?
Within TMC NPI, our team of 30+ dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and Production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with various stakeholders. Customer requests mainly focus on: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director New Product Introduction, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 23 51 31