PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE
Do you have a passion for the Automotive sector? You want to be the link between an R&D environment and Production? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Process Development Engineer, you are the key figure between development and production. Together with your colleagues, you are the driving force for the further development and realization of assembly and test processes for the production of mechatronic transmissions and subsystems.
- You are the process owner and therefore responsible for the entire process from A to Z (specification, construction, budget, security, planning, maintenance, data handling and validation).
- You closely monitor your project and start by setting up a process flow, create a PFMEA, control and validation plan as well as the technical dossier. Once your (semi-) automated production line "turns", you ensure that it functions as optimally as possible and you, therefore, look for continuous improvements. In time, you will also be the point of contact for the production department in solving technical issues.
- Your strong product-process knowledge is your main asset. Ensure the technical availability of the machinery and installations
| What do we expect from you?
- You are an electro/mechanical engineer with a broad technical interest, relevant experience is seen as an advantage.
- Affinity with software/electricity is an added value.
- You are practical, hands-on and have experience with project-based work.
- You like analysis and problem-solving in a technical and dynamic environment.
- You can work independently and structured.
- You are good at keeping the overview and pay a lot of attention to details.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have the necessary experience in MS Office.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91