PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As Process Development Engineer (NPI) you will be responsible for the introduction and industrialization of new processes from R&D into the production organization.
You will define design for assembly and design for manufacturing guidelines, support and advise on experiments in the context of process / product development and release processes, equipment and tools.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related. You will be part of a multidisciplinary project team.
HIGHLY SPECIFIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Physics, Chemical or equivalent.
- Experience with introducing new processes (industrialization phase).
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing environment.• At least 5 years of experience as process engineer in multidisciplinary complex projects.
- Experience in applying Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma in process development and process improvement.• Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
- Natural curiosity for new process technologies and developments.• Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
- Flexible and willing to travel occasionally.
- Project location: South of the Netherlands
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Personal development and education budget (personal coaching and a broad selection of hard- and soft skill trainings).
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.- Individual profit sharing.
- A permanent contract.- Become part of a specialized business cell (NPI) and share knowledge.
- Build you network of professionals and potential future employers.
EXPERTISE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
The industrialization of a new product or process determines how successful the launch will be and in these days First Time Right has become more important than ever before. Good preparation is therefore an absolute must and that’s where the NPI professional adds value.
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.