PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As a process development engineer you have a thorough understanding of molecules, materials, ingredients and matter in general. You know how to fine-tune different processes and how to obtain the insights required for the desired result. You know how to have impact on a process.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As process development engineer you will work with different test setups in order to get a better understanding of the products and processes in general. A strong analytical mindset and eye for detail will guide you during the experimental tests and optimization of these processes. You will find the answer to technical challenges that are waiting for you. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master or PhD degree in a chemical engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as R&D or process development engineer
- Ability to act as advocate and translate needs into technical targets or translate technical benefits into simple language that the (internal) customer understands.
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work with different stakeholders by applying your excellent communication skills
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality)
- Fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2. Fluent in German could be an advantage.
- Travelling, as part of your project, is no issue for you
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a large variety of projects at different customers and industries.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.