PROCES TECHNOLOGISTTasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluating product development projects in feasibility and define any modifications in the field of process equipment or processes
- Planning, preparing and supervising pilot productions
- Optimizing new products after successful launch
- Responsible for defining and implementing projects aimed at improving production and packaging processes.
- Contribute to the preparation of technical specifications
- Solve and prevent production problems (troubleshooting) in the field of process and technology.
- Leading workshops with operators focusing on performance improvement (continuous improvement).
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILEYou want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pioneering attitude and an open and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Master’s or PDEng degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or equivalent
- Several years of relevant work experience in a processing and new technology environment and optimizing existing processes.
- Strong project management skills and comfortable working in international project teams and achieving results within set targets, budgets and timeframes
- Hands on experience
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: ambitious, open-minded, flexible, both analytic and pragmatic, convincing, results oriented, well organised, autonomous and team player.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMCWe offer excellent contractual arragements based on employerneurship in the businessmodel of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
TMC Chemical is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the chemical market domain. Our highly educated professionals are deployed on a versatility of projects in the field of process technology, materials science, and life sciences. Our experts and consultants are mainly working in projects within research and engineering departments of our clients. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex processes and products that are crucial for our customers.