Principal Hardware Engineer - Modena (Italy)
The Principal Hardware Engineer will operate in our customers' R&D environments and will be accountable for achieving electric design, sensor design and design transfer; will work on system integration and will cooperate with all the design and quality functions inside our customers' organisations.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position will be mainly focused in:
• Sensor design and development (Optical and Electrochemical sensors)
• Analog Front-End design and development
• Testing plan and data analysis with Minitab and other statistical tools
• Simulation environment like Matlab & PSpice
| Your challenges?
(1) Design of analog and digital circuits. To take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware and provide leadership and guidance for junior engineers.
(2) Study and research of new solutions for the realization of optical and electrochemical sensors in biomedical applications.
(3) Plan test and characterization of sensor prototypes. Data analysis with statistical and structured approach to verify results consistency. Transfer function model definition. Formalization of sensor parameters (accuracy, precision, etc.)
(4) Documentation of design specifications and implementation details. Lead design reviews. Upholding of hardware design standards and methodologies.
(5) Realisation of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
(6) Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding/appreciation of system level items.
(7) Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
(8) Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of hardware.
(9) Provide support for the hardware and manage component obsolescence throughout its lifecycle.
(10) Monitoring and reporting of progress of development to PM.
(11) Provide in-depth guidance to the PCB/CAD external supplier for the layout of printed circuit boards
| What do we expect from you?
(1) Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC
(2) Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering (an electronic Phd will be a plus)
(3) Demonstrated work experience with complex mixed signal circuits at the component level and embedded systems basic programming capability
(4) Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design
(5) Experience in sensor design and system application
(6) Statistical Data analysis (Tool: Minitab statistical software)
(7) Good knowledge of electrochemistry and optics
(8) Ability to write comprehensive technical design documentation
(9) Ability to communicate effectively in English and Italian
(10) Use of OrCad Cadence schematic entry and PCB layout tools
(11) Excellent knowledge in electronic circuit simulation (PSpice)
(12) Excellent knowledge in Matlab to drive and simulate transfer function
(1) Experience of C, preferably in embedded applications.
(2) Design of circuits containing embedded processors and FPGA
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720