Do you want to work with the leading technologies? We are looking for atypical and passionate professionals with business vision to join our team in Madrid. We are waiting for you! Click here to know more
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a PMO, your role will include some of the following :
- Responsible for the requirements, from the collection or Definition to Implementation and respective follow up.
- Contribute to define the metrics and respective metrics KPI’s to measure the success of the implementation.
- Identify the needs (resources, knowledge, material) needed for the implementation.
- Support the project manager to break down the deliverables and identify the activities needed for the implementation of the plan.
- You will manage the communication to stakeholders concerning the progress and status of your deliverables
- Methodological support to the project managers
- Support at project management level.
| What do we expect from you?
- 3 years (at least) of experience as a PMO
- Project management knowledge / certification (Prince 2, PMP) is a plus
- You have a technical background (3 years at least) as a part of your professional experience in the sectors of engineering or finance.
- You have at least a university degree (MSc. or PhD. is a plus)
- Perfectly fluent in Spanish and English, French is a plus
- You are a very organized professional experienced with task tracking software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc..)
- You have experience developing softwares (even if it is in the context of a hobby, studies or personal initiatives)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, flexibility, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience or knowledge on requirements engineering using UML, on business process modeling using BPMN or UML and SCRUM is also a plus.
- Knowledge in Agile Software Requirements methodology – Dean Leffingwell is also a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact