If you like all the aspects of piping system creation and supervision? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Piping Engineer:
- You define and prescribe piping, support, or structures.
- You provide technical expertise and define the necessary tools.
- You prepare the technical documents (commercial documents, technical requisition files...).
- You work in close relation with the Project Managers, the suppliers and the customers.
- You do a manufacturing follow-up of the equipment in close cooperation with the quality surveillance section and with the Customers.
- You assist the Project Managers and the Customers in meetings and technical discussions with the Safety Authorities.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master's degree in engineering or related domains.
- You have a first experience in project management or process piping.
- You are result-driven, organized, and pay attention to quality.
- You have excellent communication skills and a team spirit.
- You speak French and English, Dutch is a must.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful, and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84