PHYSICS LEAD SYSTEM ENGINEER
Are you an experienced wide-ranged physicist with at least 2 years of industrial experience but preferably more, a drive to develop yourself, the interest to build your network and grow your skills and expertise, with a love of technology and creation of something new?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an experienced physicist you utilize the laws of nature and mathematics to find new ways of doing things, while retaining a complete overview of a system or process, optimizing and inventing. You can expect to have technical ownership of a technique, sub(system) or design.
Projects range from system engineering (making something complex that does something no-one has done before) or architecture (design lead/inventor). Experimental work (inventing setups, running measurements) and optimization (modeling/processes) are also sometimes projects.
In other words, from gaining understanding to true invention. Projects are selected based on your expertise and skill level. We are always looking for multiple people.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in physics and significant experience in industry. You can leverage this background to operate as a “multitool” offering your understanding of the world and expertise into solving different problems, creating different methods, designs or systems in different markets and applications in projects ranging from several months to several years at different companies.
We are looking for a physics lead systems engineer who can take a senior role in a team of engineers and analysts:
- Translating key questions into well designed experiments
- Stakeholder management and effective communication
- Perform data analysis and give guidance in numerical modelling
- Suggest equipment improvements and additions
Education & Experience:
- A PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or related technical discipline.
- You have a solid understanding of fluid dynamics
- Preferred experience in structural mechanics, vibrations or acoustics
- Programming languages such as Matlab or Phyton
As an employeneur, you connect well with others and contribute to finding your next project. You set your own direction and use the tools we provide to grow and move forward in your life and career. You are entrepreneurial, proactive and go the extra mile for your team, both from TMC and at the customer.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation/vision and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science | Nanotechnology | Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70