Are you a Photonics Engineer who loves the freedom and the excitement of working independently, combined with the stability of having a steady employer and the inspiration of working with a motivated team of colleagues?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
At TMC Science & Technology, a Photonics Engineer will support development of technological innovations by doing practical work. You will be utilizing concepts like Design of Experiments and do failure analysis. Operating high-tech tools and setting up experiments is your main responsibility. Representation of and reporting about the results is an important part of the job.
It is crucial that you have a good overview over the possible application areas of your expertise and that you are able to motivate this to others. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
As is customary in industry, you will be working in project teams with various backgrounds and competences on high-tech challenges. Topics can be in the field of the Semiconductor Industry, Product Development and High-Tech Measurement Systems.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor or Master in (Applied) Photonics or similar education;
- Experience with experimentation in an academic or industrial environment;
- Good understanding of optical test methods and standard specifications for optical components;
- Experience with Photonics manufacturing of chips is preferred;
- Experience with lithography, material deposition and/or etching is an advantage;
- Experience with Programming skills: LabView is a must. Excel, Matlab and/or Python is a plus;
- Highly practical attitude and willing to do practical, hands-on work;
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC;
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Speaking English is obligatory, speaking Dutch is an advantage;
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 0474 49 07 35