TMC Science & Technology is looking for systems engineers to support our clients’ team working on state of the art technologies.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC Science & Technology is looking for PCB designers to help designing high-quality, high-speed, low noise printed circuit boards. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering complex board designs. As a PCB designer, you will be designing and developing single-sided, double-sided and multi-layered PCB’s for different industries. TMC is looking for qualified engineers who have a background in electronics/hardware, engineering or a related subject and want to be part of the TMC Employneurship team.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master degree in Electronics engineering
- Extensive knowledge of schematic capture and PCB layout using one of the leading CAD packages, e.g. Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, Zuken, etc.
- Translating challenging board level requirements into an electronic circuit
- Experience of using Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB layout
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Performing the necessary simulations to prove the correctness of the electronic circuit
- Interact with thermal, structural and reliability engineers
- Documentation of the electronic circuit and its accompanying analysis
- Performing detailed design verification and supporting the system level validation
- Basic understanding of FPGA designs and the ability to integrate FPGA’s in the board
- Out-of-the-box thinkers who implement innovative and effective solutions
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player and strong personality;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch and/or French.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84