Partnership Management - Manufacturing Engineer
As a Partnership Management working at TMC Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work on various major projects related to the aerospace industry while materializing your own personal project via Employeneurship.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
The mandate of the Partnership Management – Production Value group is to manage relationship with business partners in relation to the production costs of engine parts.
A partner is a company involved in the design and / or manufacturing.
The selected candidate will establish the production costs of new engine parts, negotiate these values with the partners and will update those, following Engineering Changes.
To do this, the candidate will work in close collaboration with various internal departments, such as Engineering, Operations, Assembly, Finance, Aftermarket and Marketing. The candidate will be a reference for these departments in terms of partner parts and production values thereof.
-Estimate production costs of parts and Engine Module assembly.
-Prepare and lead negotiations of production costs with partners.
-Analyse technical drawings to establish the manufacturing process.
-Establish the optimum raw material and manufacturing process to obtain the best production cost.
-Create Catia 3D models to evaluate the dimensions and volumes to be machined in order to obtain the finished part.
-Establish the manufacturing Feeds and Speeds for every operation to prove the cycle times.
-Participate in team meetings to prepare negotiation strategies.
-Manage and issue costs reports.
-Participate in continuous improvement activities of partnership processes.
What we expect from you?
• Manufacturing technique with 10 years’ experience in machining or process planning;
•or Bachelor degree in an appropriate Engineering program with 5 to 8 years’ experience;
• Hands-on experience on manufacturing machines;
• Experience in aviation industry is an asset;
• Very good knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes;
• Knowledge of composite materials and additive manufacturing is an asset;
• Knowledge of Catia V5 (3D model creation);
• Ability to read drawings (dimensional and geometric tolerancing);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (mostly EXCEL);
• Programming (VBA) skills an asset;
• Bilingual (French & English);
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
• Understanding of turbine engine configuration is an asset.
Field of studies:
Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technique, Machining
Occasional travel Montreal-Toronto or oversea (2 to 3 times a year).
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032