Do you understand optics? Can you read and preferably create the design in Zemax, Code V or similar software? Do you have steady hands to build optical setups? Then you might be the optical designer/engineer we are looking for.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges as an Optical Designer/Engineer?
At TMC Physics, an optical designer/engineer is a wizard with light. Lasers, imaging, space equipment or complex measurement devices need to be designed, build, aligned, optimized and improved in order to enable new technologies.
In this role you will work in the cutting edge of optics for a variety of customers, steadily using and improving your skillset along the way. You are a driven engineer, proactively sharing your ideas and taking a technological (or for some projects also personal) leadership roles.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc or PhD in optics, with a required several years of experience
- Affinity and understanding of related hardware, such as optomechanical assemblies, sensors and expertise in measurement for analysis
- Several (preferably 5) years of experience in the field of optics, which includes at least 4 of the following expertises:
- Measurement systems
- Space based systems
- Semicon optics (measurement and imprint)
- Optomechanical design
- Spectroscopical instrumentation and analysis
- Straylight analysis
- Optical design of either/and
- complex systems
- freeform optics
- These skills are a pré as a support skill:
- Mechanical design
- Matlab expertise of measurement systems
- Data analysis of measurement systems (spectral, machine vision, machine learning or specialized systems)
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science | Nanotechnology | Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70