| JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our TMC Employeneurs Middle East team in the UAE, Dubai.
With your strong background in logistics and transportation of materials, you are expected to be able to:
- Plan, direct, control the provision of transportation services to the company operations sites, other offshore operating companies.
- You can manage onshore and offshore logistics and operations.
- You design and implement a strategy to enhance, optimize and improve the service standards up to the user’s satisfactory level while ensuring to minimize the operating costs.
- You have experience in marine logistics with Offshore Operators and/or Offshore construction contractors, from various sides of the maritime industry and shipping agency business with strong knowledge in ship management from chartering, safety.
- You engineer the shipping and logistics of on and offshore projects, specifically in barges, drilling rigs, and supply vessels.
- You ensure timely implementation of executing the project.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree, holding a management degree or certificate is an advantage
- You have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in logistics and operations management.
- You have marine/offshore experience.
- You have experience in both barges and jack-ups.
During your career, you are expected to have built the below soft and technical skills:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, demonstrated competence in written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong teamwork and leadership abilities to be able to lead and direct diverse teams
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups