OFFICE AND FLEET ADMINISTRATOR
Are you eager to work on different topics related to office activities and fleet management, capable of developing, encouraging and learning from the team you work with? Then, come and join the TMC Venture!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for the administrative and fleet management.
- Order vehicles for deliveries.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Maintain electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Schedule regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements
- Dealing with technical or administrative issues related to the fleet.
- Invoicing and debtor control.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assist your colleagues whenever necessary.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equal by experience.
- You have a successful experience of at least 5 years within an administrative role and 2 years in fleet management;
- You have a driving license;
- A good knowledge of Dutch and/or French is required as well as an excellent knowledge of English;
- You are comfortable to work with MS Office Pack;
- You are polyvalent, rigorous, can work autonomously and have a very good human contact;
- Proactive, you have the sense of priorities and have a great sense of initiative to meet your targets;
- You share our values and want to play your part in a fast growing company.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
We are all part of the TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| What can you expect from TMC?
At TMC we believe that the person is in the center of innovation. We offer you a challenging work environment, a lot of project that you will manage independently or in team. Above an attractive salary, many more advantages are available.
You want to join an innovative company, placing their employees at the front stage? Don’t hesitate to apply!
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84