NUCLEAR DESIGN ENGINEER - BRUSSELS
Are you attracted by nuclear processes and safety? Do you love the freedom to work independently, combined with the stability of a permanent employment and the inspiration to work within a motivated team of colleagues? Then TMC is the right company for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Analyze plant behavior under severe accident conditions
- Perform safety assessments to meet regulatory requirements
- Define classification & qualification requirements with respect to safety functions
- Manage information transfers
- Evaluate existing PSA level
- Support operators in using models for applications (plant modifications, decision-making processes, training programs...)
- Assist nuclear licensing processes
| What do we expect from you?
- Master's Degree in civil or industrial engineering, degree in nuclear sciences is an asset
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in engineering studies
- Effective experience in nuclear processes and safety
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or French
- Good facilitating skills and taking initiative
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 478 305 526