Neo/Junior Hardware Engineer
We are looking for young graduate Engineers extrimely motivated in joining an exciting team of electronics.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC is looking for young graduate Engineers extremely motivated in joining an exciting team of electronics.
As junior hardware engineer you will work on an innovative solutions in different markets such as, Defence, Automotive, Railways, Biomedical and industrial automation. You will be involved in all areas of development from design through development to testing and release. You will work both with our internal team and with the client’s team in young and dynamic environments.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in telecommunications, electronics engineering or similar, obtained with a good overall mark
- No working experience required
- Knowledge of CAD like Orcad or Altium
- Experience in lab testing boards or systems
- Required having belonged and effectively partecipated to university activities like Formula Sae, Motostudent or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them
- Rights to work in Italy
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.