Nanotechnology Young Professional Program
Do you want to join TMC Nanotechnology as a young professional the world of Material Science. Then you are the person we are looking for! Apply now!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The mission of our Material Science Young Professional Program is to assist our clients in the development of products and processes in various technical industries on a project basis. Are you the Young Professional who likes a technical challenge, supporting environment, coaching and still being independent?
Our area of expertise are:
• Process & Equipment Development
• Material Science & Characterization
• Microfabrication & Modelling
Wednesday the 5th of April 2023 we organize the inhouse day at the Eindhoven office. By applying for this role, make sure you mark this in your agenda!
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You are an experienced Nanotechnologist with a high affinity for an industrial environment. You have:
- MSc or PhD in Nanotechnology, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or related background
- Serious interest in the Employeneurship model of TMC
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality and creative thinker
- Strong personality, result-driven, initiator
- Proactively expand network and expertise
| WHAT DOES OUR BUSINESS CELL HAVE TO OFFER?
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. For example, you can make clothing that is impossible to stain or you can make a road that can repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market can be improved using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the semiconductor industry, it won’t be long before it is used in practically every other industry too.
The Employeneurs of TMC Nanotechnology are focusing on the nano- to micrometer size scale and they believe that their expertise will change the world. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, design to research and development up to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied technical assignments that require high-level expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 11 23 63 68