The semiconductor industry is a fast-moving market, which requires constant communication, flexibility and adaptability. Our clients deal with fast-changing project goals. For experimentalists and operators in the semi-conductor industry it's important that you recognize yourself in this profile.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Nanotechnology Engineer you will help our client in developing and fabricating their nano- and micro-technology products by applying your hands on technical knowledge and skills in multidisciplinary teams.
| What do we expect from you?
- a BSc, preferably experimental physics, surface-, plasma- or material physics;
- experience with working in clean rooms;
- experience and/or affinity in working with vacuum systems and/or plasma systems;
- experience and/or affinity with thin film processing,nano- and micro-devices fabrication;
Furthermore you have good interpersonal skills, which you can apply when interacting with clients and you are accurate, flexible and resilient.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Employeneurs from TMC Nanotechnology are focusing on the nano- to micrometer size scale and they believe that their expertise will change the world. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provides innovative solutions for projects ranging from design to research and development up to new product introduction.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Nanotechnology, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 93 80 45