|TMC NANOTECHNOLOGY competencies are:
• Equipment & Process development
• Nanostructure synthesis & functionalization
• Microfabrication & Modelling
• Material Characterization
You are an experienced Nanotechnologist with a high affinity for an industrial environment. You have:
• MSc or PhD in Nanotechnology, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or related background;
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a nanotechnologist in industry;
• Extensive experience with designing and conducting experiments and data analysis;
• Serious interest in the Employeneurship model of TMC;
• Excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality and creative thinker;
• Strong personality, result-driven, initiator;
• Proactively expand network and expertise;
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
|EXPECTATIONS OF TMC:
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, based on our unique Employeneurship business model:
• Competitive salary, based on education level and experience;
• Individual profit sharing;
• Personal education and coaching budget to advance your career;
• A permanent contract;
• Platform to share knowledge with peers;
• Large network in specialized business cells;
• Involvement in the development of the company;
• Personal control of your secondary benefits.
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. For example, you can make clothing that is impossible to stain or you can make a road that can repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market can be improved using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the semiconductor industry, it won’t be long before it is used in practically every other industry too.
The Employeneurs of TMC Nanotechnology are focusing on the nano- to micrometer size scale and they believe that their expertise will change the world. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, design to research and development up to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied technical assignments that require high-level expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
|TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.