We are currently enlarging our group of specialists who assist our clients in the development of products and processes in various technical industries. We are looking for people who are motivated by the TMC Employeneurship model and who are looking to further develop their career in a challenging environment. As a Nanotechnologist you adapt your in-depth scientific expertise to industrial R&D environments, where you support TMC Nanotechnology customers in their innovations.
This can vary from:
• Nanostructure synthesis and functionalization;
• Thin films and/or deposition techniques;
• Semiconductor processing and contamination;
• Microfabrication and modeling;
• Characterization of materials.
You are an experienced Nanotechnologist with a high affinity for an industrial environment. You have:
• MSc or PhD in Nanotechnology, (Applied) Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or related background;
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a nanotechnologist in industry;
• Extensive experience with designing and conducting experiments and data analysis;
• Serious interest in the Employeneurship model of TMC;
• A proactive and result driven mentality;
• Excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality and creative thinker.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, based on our unique Employeneurship business model:
• Competitive salary, based on education level and experience;
• Individual profit sharing;
• Personal education and coaching budget to advance your career;
• A permanent contract;
• Platform to share knowledge with peers;
• Large network in specialized business cells;
• Involvement in the development of the company;
• Personal control of your secondary benefits.
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. You can make clothing that is impossible to stain. You can make a road that, when it cracks, will repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market – high and low-tech – can be innovated using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the high-tech sector, it won’t be long before it’s used in practically every other industry too.
The Employeneurs of TMC Nanotechnology have a focus on this nano- to micrometer size scale. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, concept development to research and development to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.