MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEST EXPERT
As a multi-disciplinary test expert, you work at variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as ASML, TNO, Vanderlande or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test strategies and development of test frameworks with both hardware and software. You must have a good overview of mechanical, electronic and software design methodologies and operating systems.
You know how
to design, implement and execute tests in a multi-disciplinary environment. You
want to be active in a multidisciplinary team that drives technological
progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show
leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic,
result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a
pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication
skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
You have a B.Sc. or
M.Sc. degree in a technical discipline with several years of experience in
verification and validation related topics. During your M.Sc. or through
professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the
- You are certified for ISTQB Foundation or TMap NEXT Test Engineer and have the ambition to further specialize in testing;
- Certification on ISTQB Advanced level Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst is preferred;
- You have experience with working in multidisciplinary teams on complex High-Tech products;
- Experience with testing mechatronic platforms is preferred;
- You are familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably with Test Driven Development;
- Testing on different test levels is known to you;
- You are familiar with supporting tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, QA Symphony, Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and good communication skills.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized business cell;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company.
TMC TEST & INTEGRATION
Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company
active in the area of testing, integration and application life cycle
management in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that
people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our
Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your
best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by
working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training
employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our
company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with
each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and
TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative
outside your comfort zone.
Atlassian Expert and QA Symphony partner we are your partner for consultancy,
installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products and plugin
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of
self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals.
Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds
the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This
makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.