MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEST EXPERT
MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEST EXPERT
As a multi-disciplinary test expert, you work at variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as ASML, FEI, Vanderlande or Assembleon. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test strategies and development of test frameworks with both hardware and software. You must have a good overview of mechanical, electronic and software design methodologies and operating systems.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical discipline with several years of experience in verification and validation related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Foundation or TMap NEXT Test Engineer and have the ambition to further specialize in testing;
- Certification on ISTQB Advanced level Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst is preferred;
- You have experience with working in multidisciplinary teams on complex High-Tech products;
- Experience with testing mechatronic platforms is preferred;
- You are familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably with Test Driven Development;
- Testing on different test levels is known to you;
- You are familiar with supporting tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and good communication skills.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You know how to design, implement and execute tests in a multi-disciplinary environment. You want to be active in a multidisciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized business cell;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing, integration and application life cycle management in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone.
As Atlassian Expert we are your partner for consultancy, installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products and plugin licenses.