Metrology orchestrates the behavior of powerful system modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. This is why we are looking for modelling experts who are experts in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean functional designs. So are you someone that combines strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
With TMC Physics, a Modelling Expert applies its analytical skills on complex physical-technical problems, social or financial systems. This can range from developing, modifying and validating models to applying these models (both analytical and numerical). The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc or PhD in (theoretical) physics, applied mathematics, scientific computing or comparable background;
- Proficiency experience with C, C++, Matlab and/or Python;
- At least >3 years experience in the high tech industry;
- Proven experience and affinity with modeling of physical-technical problems, risk modeling, image processing and / or data analysis;
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, team player and strong personality;
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation/vision and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science | Nanotechnology | Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70