MODELING ENGINEER POLYMERS
Are you a Modeling Engineer Polymers who loves the freedom and the excitement of working independently, combined with the stability of having a steady employer and the inspiration of working with a motivated team of colleagues?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Modeling Engineer Polymers (M/F) you will be in charge of supervising, organizing and carrying out the research work in several projects linked mostly to energy storage applications (battery materials) and diffusion properties of polymers, collaborating with experimental characterization teams for models validation, and then valorizing his/her expertise in computational chemistry methods.
| What do we expect from you?
You have the following education and experience:
- PhD degree in science, applied to computational modeling for polymer materials,
- Minimum of two years of experience in project research at postdoc level, ideally on materials for energy storage
- Expertise in Molecular Dynamics methods and their parameterization applied to polymers is a prerequisite
- Experience with larger-scale modeling techniques: Monte-Carlo, Coarse-grained MD, ReaxFF, metadynamics.
- Knowledge of standard software for these methods, either commercial (Materials Studio, MedeA, Schrodinger…) or open-source (Gromacs, Lammps…) with a preference for open-source solutions.
- Frequent user of Linux based computational systems (HPC clusters and/or workstations)
- Proven background in applying atomistic modeling methods to polymers dynamics, diffusion properties, and structure-property relationships.
- Fluency in English is required
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Account Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)470 78 25 32