Microwave / RF Design Engineer - Montreal
If you are passionate about projects where you can put into execution your skills in Microwave Design while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Establishes detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications to fulfil the requirements of assigned general Unit specifications.
- Generates RF electrical line-ups, performs electrical budgets and detailed analysis.
- Performs experiments, bench tests, etc., researches challenging designs through various sources of technical information.
- Works with the production teams through the development phase optimizing the design for increased manufacturing efficiency.
- Produces technical documentation (part lists, schematics, etc) & technical reports
- Generates and presents design technical review material for various design reviews such as, PDR & CDR.
- Analyzes results and prepares project reports, makes recommendations within the scope of his/her project responsibility.
- May assist, advise, direct and review the work of less experienced Engineers.
- Responsible for the completion of assignments within budgetary and time limitations.
- Generates engineering and test related estimates for time required to complete pre-defined work scope.
- Occasionally supports the generation of RF technical proposals.
- Generates program schedules and updates on a regular basis identifying work around plans to recover from unexpected challenges.
| What do we expect from you?
This position requires an Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in RF/Microwave circuit design.
A solid knowledge in one or more of the following areas: phased-array, beamforming network, microwave packaging and part interconnects/transitions, multilayer substrate technologies, wideband matching, thermal compensation, time delay circuits and radiating elements. Knowledge of RF/microwave test techniques is also required. Familiarity with microwave GaAs and Si-based IC and parts assembly techniques are important assets. While a practical knowledge of RF/Microwave CAD tools such as Keysight ADS and Ansys HFSS is essential, familiarity with Keysight SystemVue and Mentor Graphics is a definite asset.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: reference oscillators, frequency synthesizers, phase-lock loops, frequency multipliers, low noise amplifiers, up and down converters, power amplifiers, QPSK modulators, and high speed A/D and IF to baseband converters. Knowledge of multilayer PCB and SMT technologies is also an asset along with experience with MMICs and RFIC's using state of the art technology.
Experience in performing various engineering analysis is desired such as worst case and failure analysis are beneficial for this position. Good writing skills are also required for generating the relevant engineering documentation. Exposure to space radiation effects for electronic components is considered an asset.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579