MEDIOR/SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
In this position you will be responsible for developing new technologies for machines and vehicles. You will use data analytics and machine learning techniques to predict machine behavior and derive the optimal settings for robots, autonomous vehicles and industrial machines.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
In this position you work together in a research team that combines expertise in artificial intelligence with expertise in the operation and control of machines and vehicles. Take the lead in developing predictive algorithms to process collected data and derive optimal machine settings.
As a medior/senior data scientist, you will:
- Understand the goal of the measurement campaign and discuss how to gather relevant data with the team;
- Provide structure and insight into raw data;
- Find ways to process the flow data;
- Use current data analytics methods as well as machine learning and deep learning techniques to search for relevant connections between input signals;
- Use and model predictive algorithms and interpret the results;
- Draw conclusions and suggest improved parameters to improve the performances or energy efficiency.
| What do we expect from you?
The candidate with a related Masters or PhD in Engineering has at least 3 years of experience in an industrial or academic environment.
For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with proven track record and interest in the field of experience with experimental designs for real life technology applications. Using your knowledge of or the ability to use a wide range of data analytics methods and machine learning. In-depth knowledge of Phython, and machine learning frameworks. And at least experience with one machine learning toolkit. In addition, the candidate should have a passion about technology of machines and vehicles, has good communication skills and is an active listener who can build sustainable relationships.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science | Nanotechnology | Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70