Medior/Senior Data Engineer
In this position you are responsible for building and managing the infrastructure and components that will handle all the data and logic of our domain. Every day, you work in close cooperation with the business owners, product developers and application developers to create the best solutions.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
In this position you work together in a data team that consists of experts in data engineering, BI specialists, data scientists and machine learning engineers. To deliver end-user features, you will work in multidisciplinary teams. You are responsible for building and managing the infrastructure and components that will handle all the data and logic of our domain. You will create and continue to develop operational processes that run fully autonomously and data structures for BI that are always reliable and fully scalable for global operations.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will:
- Design, build, and maintain a scalable and future-proof IT environment.
- Develop datasets, scripts and pipelines for data modeling, BI, mining and production.
- Take production of new algorithms, mathematical solvers and models together with the product development team, IT Development teams and data scientists.
- Set up and maintain frameworks and guidelines for data security, infrastructure, protection and quality.
- Provide direction to and implement continuous optimizations of data flows and the IT infrastructure.
- Keep track of new technologies and select the best options to enable us to introduce innovative products to clients.
| What do we expect from you?
A Masters or PhD in Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics. You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with proven track record and a strong engineering background and experience with large scale data/distributed systems and infrastructure automation tools. Demonstrable experience with Azure, data lakes, SQL databases and / or data models, API gateways, data security and privacy. Fast learning curve to master new tooling and possibilities. You are a positive colleague who enjoys working in a close scrum team. You can work independently, you are proactive, and you have a pragmatic approach. You are up to date with the latest developments in the field of (big) data and you have a network to make knowledge accessible quickly.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19