MEDIOR MECHATRONICS ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
Are you a motivated system control engineer mechatronics with at least 2-3 years of experience? And do you love the freedom and excitement of working independently, combined with the stability of having a steady employer and the inspiration of working with a motivated team of colleagues?
As a medior engineer at TMC mechatronics you play a crucial role in our clients’ business. You operate in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team at the heart of the R&D Department in High Tech or Automotive industries.
In the role of medior system control engineer you are able to have a good overview of complex, highly accurate control systems. These systems can have a broad range, varying from automotive vehicles to robotics or semi-con machinery. Together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you play a crucial role in getting these systems to the required performance, by understanding the controls of such systems and looking for the best solutions within those boundaries. This requires broad orientation, conceptual skills and a “can do’ mentality. Flexibility in thinking and persistence is also required.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• MSc in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in (system) control
• Relevant working experience of at least 2-3 years in High Tech or Automotive industries
• Knowledge of control theories, mechatronics engineering and systems engineering in general
• Experience with software like ANSYS (Design Space), Model Analysis and MATLAB/Simulink
• Broad system and integration knowledge
• Pro-active team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups