MEDIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Mechanical Design engineer at TMC, you work on challenging projects playing a crucial role in our clients’ business. Our client operates stands for state-of-the-art technology.
You will work on various aspects such as:
• Specification and design of the precision parts for different (sub)systems;
• Precision mechanical design principles;
• Qualification of the design and contributing to the test setup;
• Design of test equipment;
• Technical product documentation and design by taking into account manufacturing and field service restrictions
It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in precision mechanics.
- You are experienced with 3D CAD programs, preferably Creo.
- You are a highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- You like to work in an international multicultural setting.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills. Dutch is a plus.
- You are eager to drive your own development.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups