TMC Mechatronics is looking for experienced Mechatronics engineers in the Hightech or Automotive industry. Are you up for a new challenge or would you like to know more about our unique Employeneurship model? Continue reading:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges
As an engineer system control at TMC you play a crucial role in our clients’ business. You operate in a dynamic, multi disciplinary team at the heart of the R&D Department in High Tech or Automotive industries.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in (system) control
- Knowledge of control theories, mechatronics engineering and systems engineering in general
- Experience with software like ANSYS (Design Space), Model Analysis and MATLAB/Simulink
- Project leader skills (on architect level) with experience in PGP
- Broad system and integration knowledge
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
| What does our business cell have to offer?
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 317 740 11