MECHATRONICS DESIGNER - PHILIPS
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
In this role, you have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery
We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer, the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients’ lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
You are responsible for
- The mechatronics view on development in an agile scrum team of up to 10p;
- Designing, implementing and tuning the control loops for new and/or modified product configurations;
- Performing Mechatronics integration and verification;
- Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues;
- Together with the product owner, creating the best overall mechatronics design solution;
You are a part of
An international and diverse R&D group of highly skilled multidisciplinary colleagues who work in SAFe scrum teams. We commit ourselves to the deliverables and collaborate in an open culture; everyone’s opinion is valued. We expect you to share your opinion, even when not asked. We have a strong focus on continuous improvement; our team is proactive in solving issues. We are happy to welcome new team members and we will provide many help to get you up to speed in no time.
We collaborate closely with other multidisciplinary teams and the cluster of system design, to come to our final system architecture, design & implementation. To make sure we add value to our customers by having a close collaboration with the application specialists who voice our customer’s needs.
| What do we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Masters degree in Mechatronics or Motion Control;
- Minimally 5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer;
- Modeling motion control loops and hands-on testing/measuring on the system;
- Experience with working in large cross-functional (agile) teams;
- High quality focus;
- Drive for continuously improvement;
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 38 35 48