MATERIALS AND PROCESS ENGINEER - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
- Support the Engineering, Production and Quality organizations;
- Assess various metallic, composite and completion finishing materials (Wood Veneer, Fabric, Leather, etc.);
- Engage in engineering development work;
- Sign engineering drawings and documentations;
- Prepare Test Plans and approve Test Reports (including flammability);
- Perform Trade and Design Studies;
- Support various research and development projects;
- Act as M&P expert;
- Create, improve and adapt technical and functional processes;
- Take on strategic projects management;
- Plan, execute audits, prepare reports and follow up on corrective actions;
- Analyze process and systems changes
- University degree in metallurgical, chemical or materials engineering with at least 3 years of pertinent experience (relevant experience in aerospace field is an asset)
- Familiar with the materials used in aerospace industry and the manufacturing and application procedures.
- Familiar with the typical military standards or the aerospace industry standards (e.g.: MIL, SAE specifications, FAA requirements, etc…).
- Knowledge of the aluminum, composite and aircraft completion finishing materials characteristics as well as their treatment.
- You have practical knowledge and experience of Catia/Enovia V5.
- You have practical knowledge and experience in aircraft structure and completion components.
- You must be fluent in (English and French), both written and spoken.
- You are a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- You must also be a person with initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment to be able to meet due dates and respect project milestones
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab. A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on monthly performances