Do you like to work on material planning? Do you like to have direct contact with suppliers? Do you believe that personal development is still important? TMC is the right company for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Monitor availability of components based on production plan
- Communicate with suppliers regarding lead times, rescheduling and priorities
- Take actions and make decisions based on received input
- Manage stock and anticipate stock breaks
- Follow up on the in - and out phase of components
- Analyze logistical and production data
- Continuously look for logistical improvements
| What do we expect from you?
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics, supply chain
- Relevant experience with KANBAN and call-off orders
- Stress resistant
- Autonomous, decision-making mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 478 305 526