Manufacturing Engineer - South NL
The Manufacturing Engineer NPI will represent the production department and will serve as the bridge between the client, design, engineering and production departments. You will ensure products are being manufactured and/or assembled correctly and first time right.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES AS A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER?
Based on your manufacturing and/or assembly expertise, you will check the feasibility of new product designs or production processes. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will lead or be part of a dedicated project team (Quality, R&D, Engineering, Purchase, Work preparation, Production, etc.) to obtain the best possible solution.
Your work will include the coordination of Change Requests (and perform risk assessments), provide User Manuals, Work Instructions, Control Plans, Maintenance Manuals, etc.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related, in the south of the Netherlands.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU AS A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER?
The ideal candidate for the manufacturing engineer position fits the following:
- Education: BSc or MSc in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of engineering experience within a technical complex manufacturing and/or assembly environment;
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing, Design for Assembly, FMEA, 8D, SPC and making Work Instructions;
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management);
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is a pre.
| WHAT DOES TMC NPI HAVE TO OFFER YOU?
Within TMC NPI, our team of 30+ dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and Production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with various stakeholders. Customer requests mainly focus on: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI.
For more information about working at TMC NPI as a manufacturing engineer read this article about Employeneur Sjors Blomen.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director New Product Introduction, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 23 51 31