As Manufacturing Engineer (NPI) you will challenge R&D to provide the best solution in: Design for Manufacturing, Design for Assembly, Design for Service and/or Design for Cost.
Based on your production expertise, you will check the feasibility of new product designs or production processes (FMEA / DFMEA). You will lead or be part of a dedicated project team (Quality, R&D, Engineering, Purchase, Work preparation, Production, etc.) to obtain the best possible solution.
Your work will include the coordination of Change Requests (and check the QLTC impact), provide User Manuals, Work Instructions, Control Plans, Maintenance Manuals, etc.
The environment can be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related.
HIGHLY SPECIFIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
The ideal candidate fits the following:
• Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing environment.
• In-depth technical knowledge.
• Strong analytical and problem solving mindset.
• Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
• Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is an absolute must.
• Project location: Eindhoven region.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
• Personal development and education budget (personal coaching and a broad selection of hard- and soft skill trainings).
• Market level salary, based on education and experience.
• Individual profit sharing.
• A permanent contract.
• Become part of a specialized business cell (NPI) and share knowledge.
• Build you network of professionals and potential future employers.
EXPERTISE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
The industrialization of a new product or process determines how successful the launch will be and in these days First Time Right has become more important than ever before. Good preparation is therefore an absolute must and that’s where the NPI professional adds value.
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.