Machine Learning Engineer
If you want to develop your professional career as Machine Learning Engineer, TMC is a unique chance for you. Working in an international environment with exciting challenges is our offer. Are you ready for it?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Today at TMC our customer are connecting its products to the digital world, introducing new services and integrated solutions based on digital technologies. Therefore, TMC Data Science relies more and more on data and machine learning techniques which are the core of new intelligent solutions. We are looking for a candidate to join our data science cel to work on data infrastructure and applications within the high-tech industry. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in the broad area of engineering technologies and data science platforms.
As a machine learning engineer in our team you will be challenged with:
- Applying, adjusting and advancing the state-of-the art of SW technologies and data infrastructure used as a backbone for data analytics techniques and use them in products, services, software and solutions.
- Participating in research projects that address data analytics challenges and create relevant modules and tools that enables their work.
- Alignment & networking with opinion leaders within Research department and the Business Sectors.
- Scouting for new technologies by visiting conferences, universities, vendors and monitor the literature and Internet sources as well as work closely with our data experts.Explore, experiment and pilot in internal concept creation projects
An overview of your tasks:
- Design and develop SW modules that will facilitate operations in the following area: classical, deep, reinforcement, transfer, and active learning as well as distributed parallel computing, by enlarging relevant knowledge and bringing-in new knowledge;
- Pro-actively make knowledge available for operational use within Research and by making modules reusable by others [non-programmers] as well contribute to successful transfers of research results to customers;
- Keep abreast of technical, application and market developments in the relevant technological and industrial areas, showing interest in the business aspects;
- Contribute to the definition of the departments research program;
- Contribute pro-actively to a creative and inspiring working environment.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Solid foundation in computer science and experience in SW engineering in data science domain;
- A MSc/PhD in computer science (or equivalent) is a plus;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships at all levels, both internal and external with customers, obtain their user needs and be able to transform those into practical solutions;
- Team worker in multidisciplinary and international settings, able to adapt quickly;
- Curious, proactive, fast learner able to quickly pick up new areas;
- Affinity to the AGILE way of working;
- Hands-on experience developing modular components & specifically in Python;
- Proven experience in designing data models in compatibility with REST interface;
- Familiarity with signal processing and computer vision packages is a plus;
- Familiarity with Deep learning and Machine Learning packages is a plus;
- Experience with Kubernetes (or comparable) is a plus;
- Experience with DevOps culture is a plus;
- Proven capabilities and at least 5 years of experience In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, stress resistance and a team player attitude. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19