Programmer, dispatcher and organizer of product flow operations up to the final customer is driving you? You describe yourself as pragmatic, concise and well-organized? Then, you should join TMC Team. We give you the opportunity to grow in an international environment, improve the activities of industries or multinationals and share your outstanding expertise for logistics management.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You support building logistics capabilities for sustainable competitive advantage;
- You develop analysis and time studies, and define new working methods or make improvements;
- You design logistics process flows based on customer specifications;
- You ensure in/outbound capacity, on-time delivery and solve structural issues or product damage during handling;
- You take immediate actions when the performance drops below agreed services levels;
- You coordinate pallet management suppliers;
- You support the business with logistics expertise ;
- You work and initiate projects with a lean management philosophy;
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master’s degree in Industrial, Civil or Commercial Engineering;
- You have strong affinities with logistics processes;
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and MS Office Software;
- You have a real interest for project management;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have analytical thinking and a problem-solving attitude.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84