LOGISTICS ENGINEER – PROJECT MANAGER
As a Logistics Engineer – Project Manager, experienced in the area of logistics engineering, you use your practical experience as an expert in logistical projects.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Our logistics projects fall within a broad spectrum ranging from physical to virtual challenges. This means that you come into contact with automatic and conventional warehousing, goods transport throughout the plant (AGV, forklift trucks, shuttles, automatic buffers, ...), simulations, logistics studies, ... Next to that, the complete data chain for our goods in the various production processes are in your scope.
- As a logistics expert, you work in a determined, results-oriented and independent manner. You analyse the current logistics processes and make proposals that lead to a more efficient organisation and automation.
- You determine the scope, timing and budget of new projects and draw up a realistic project plan. You take the lead in the project, taking care of the installation, development, detailed discussion and implementation.
- Your stakeholders within the projects consist of internal and external partners and specialists ranging from IT to safety, production, etc. Crucial in project follow-up is therefore communication to all parties and monitoring set deadlines.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Preferably you have a Master's degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer, Commercial Engineer, etc.) and have experience in logistics.
- You can look back on relevant experience(s) in project management
- You have a strong interest in supply chain and warehouse automation projects.
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in designing and implementing logistical flows
- You are able to motivate project team members and to get them on board with our logistics story full of innovation and future perspectives.
- You speak Dutch fluently
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 494 10 16 08