LEAN MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
LEAN MANUFACTURING ENGINEER – TMC ITALY
TMC Italia is looking for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer with experience in production lines for hybrid systems.
You will be responsible for the support of manufacturing operations in the development, planning and execution of LEAN strategies and metrics providing support to various levels throughout the organization in order to clearly link project metrics to strategy objectives using the production system tools.
This position will require an experienced LEAN leader with manufacturing automotive background.
Your responsibility will be to develop and implement changes to the manufacturing process and /or to product design to achieve significant quality and cost improvements.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
- You have experience on Hybrid Systems Production Lines
- You are able to provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the operation on the use and practice of LEAN methodology and tools;
- You are able to act as a key driver of change within the company
- You are challenged by the TMC Employeneurship model;
- You are looking for a further development of your career in a technology driven environment;
- You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously;
- You have a good knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Salary based on experience;
- individual profit sharing;
- a personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- a personal coach;
- a permanent contract;
- mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- collective health insurance;
- involvement in the development of the company;
TMC Italy SRA