LCM Engineer Electronics- ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| your challanges
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The cluster Electronics Development, group Component Engineering is responsible for:
- Component End of Life Service (EOL) part of Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Component Engineering Service (Standardization)
Triggered by an EOL notification, you manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics, Projects and Procurement.
Member of the EOL/LCM team, responsible for EOL:
- Manage the EOL process from start (EOL notification) until completed implementation (SAP)
- Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
- Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation
- If possible, implement the replacement yourself, otherwise deploy to the projects
- Maintain related documentation
- Track progress and report status
- Build a cross sectoral network which allows smooth decision and follow-up
- Keep informed about platforms of the ASML machines and related projects
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or higher in electronics engineering (by education or experience), and affinity for mechanics
- 5 years or more experience in Electronics Engineering, projects (preferably at ASML).
- Leadership, negotiation & communication.
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
- Energetic, creative in solutions with a pragmatic view on challenges
- Take ownership
- Leadership, is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- Accurate, systematic and analytical in approach
- Fluent English
- Professional communication
- Preferably familiar with Logistical data (SAP) and Engineering data (Siemens TCE)
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +31 6 55 72 61 13