LABVIEW TEST & MEASUREMENT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC Software is looking for an experienced LabVIEW developer for development of new Test and Measurement Automation (TMA) applications resulting in e.g. creation of automated testers and demonstrators, validations of designs and physical measurements.
We expect you to work in a structured way: Requirement management, planning, tracking, quality of software, documentation, and communication.
Besides this you will be maintaining and building new competences, including measurement equipment and further extending your LabVIEW knowledge.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for:
- SW development engineers with ample experience in development of technical LabVIEW software
- MSc or BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software
- Min 3 year experience with Labview programming
- Experience with physical/electrical measurement techniques and methods
- Experience with data acquisition and instrument control
- Extensive NI Teststand experience is a pre
- Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
- Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure and vague requirements
- A team player
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups