LAB TECHNICIAN SUSTAINABLE CHEMICAL PROCESSES
For our client, located in Delft, we are looking for a Lab Technician sustainable chemical processes
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges:
The client works on the reduction of the carbon footprint of chemicals such as plastics. The team in Delft focuses on the development of sustainable processes for chemical building blocks and plastics. They are looking for a Lab Technician. You will be involved in laboratory scale organic chemistry type experiments. You will be part of the lab team that builds setups and performs measurements in the lab and at our clients for our projects.
| What do we expect from you?
The ideal applicant would have the following background:
· You have a HBO degree in Organic Chemistry, with strong affinity for chemical engineering and/or physical chemistry, specifically polymer solvent interactions
· You are familiar with different DSP (downstream processing, purification) methodologies
· Preference for additional experience with analytical chemistry, like GC, LC, FTIR.
· You have at least 2-3 years of working experience in a process laboratory environment or equivalent
· Interest and affinity with process equipment, such as pressurized flow units.
· You have good communication & reporting skills, also in the English language.
· You are safety conscious and accurate
· A drive to develop innovative solutions to technically challenging problems by combining the right mix of intellectual curiosity and a pragmatic approach
· Good interpersonal skills and proactive communication
· Team worker
| What does our business cell offer?
At TMC Science and Technology we can give you access to a large network of technologists. In addition to having a large internal network, we also collaborate with major players in the technical industry. At TMC Science and Technology we put quality over quantity and cooperation above independence.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Chemical, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 34 34 55