Junior Technical Admin VMware
TMC Luxembourg is a company which is built on the principles of transparency & entrepreneurship. Our business model “the employeneurship” is truly unique and to strengthen the team, we are currently looking for a Junior Technical Admin VMware
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Deploying, configuring, and sustaining the vSphere infrastructure.
- Vigilant monitoring of hardware, hypervisor, and associated services.
- Diligent follow-up and fulfillment of service requests.
- Timely resolution and follow-up on incidents.
- Active participation in both proactive and reactive Problem Management.
- Thorough analysis, strategic planning, and implementation of standard and intricate changes, with post-implementation review controls.
- Development and enhancement of Standard Operational Procedures.
- Advancement of monitoring tools and the creation/adaptation of policy checks.
- Crafting and maintaining installation scripts and automation processes.
| What do we expect from you?
- You bring a solid background with 2-3 years of experience in the VMware domain, specifically within a large-scale environment.
- Your educational qualifications include a university degree, or an equivalent level attained through experience and professional training.
- Your proficiency extends beyond your current skills, showcasing a remarkable ability and willingness to rapidly grasp new technologies through self-directed learning.
- Your communication skills are robust, complemented by a structured and process-oriented approach that enables you to maintain a high-level overview.
- Fluent in English, with at least a B2 level proficiency.
- Your capacity to work independently, coupled with effective time management, sets you apart.
- Excited about contributing your skills in a dynamic, multinational environment with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in VMware tools including vCenter Server 6.7, ESXi 6.0 – 6.7, VSAN 6.x, VMware vRealize Operations (vROps), and VMware vCenter Orchestrator (vRO).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Alec Van Der Snickt
Business Manager, Luxembourg
Tel: +352 (0)661 697 890