JUNIOR HR MANAGER - ZAVENTEM
Are you looking for a new challenge in Brussels Zaventem?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for all administrative, financial and back office tasks of at least one Business Cell.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Back office : clients relations
- Projects management: documentation, administration …
- Credit Collection
HR Management (with External Social Office)
- HR administration: education, holidays, on/out boarding
- Reporting to the accounting department
- POC for all HR-related questions
- Office Supplies
- Process optimization
- Fleet management
- Contract preparation
- Management of VISA and expat related topics
Marketing, communication and event organization:
- Young Graduate Program
- Company events
- Introduction days
- Client events
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master Degree is a must,
- A first successful experience within an HR administrative role,
- A good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is required as well as an excellent knowledge of English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office Pack,
- You are polyvalent, rigorous, can work autonomously and have a very good human contact,
- Proactive, you have the sense of priorities and will go the extra miles to meet your targets.
- You share our values and want to play a role in our fast growing company
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
We are all part of the TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| What can you expect from TMC?
At TMC we believe that the person is in the center of innovation. We offer you a challenging work environment, a lot of project that you will manage independently or in team. Above an attractive salary, many more advantages are available.
You want to join an innovative company, placing their employees at the front stage? Don’t hesitate to apply!
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
International Business Partner
Tel: +31 6 53 18 52 42