TMC Belgium is looking for an industrialization engineer with a passion for high-tech technology. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic environment while developing your entrepreneurial skills: join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be involved in the design, development and validation of different products, systems and machines for a different type of applications and sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Industrial Automation, Life Science and Robotics.
You will be part of a complete product life cycle, contributing to all the phases of the project: from the requirements definition and the first sketches, up to the validation and production.
During all the above, you will have a continuous improvement mindset.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master’s in mechanical or electromechanical engineering;
- You’ve already had a first successful experience in this field;
- Solid knowledge of electromechanics and automation;
- Proficiency in 3D and 2D CAD systems is a must (Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor,…);
- Strong analytical skills, able to think on a conceptual level and work hands-on as well;
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Eager to drive your own development;
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- Being familiar with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- You are flexible and result-oriented.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Lotte Van Dijck
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)488 24 38 36