(JR) MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
For our mechanical business cell we are looking for design engineers that want to work on multidisciplinary projects.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The Design Engineer reports to the team leader Mechanical Development and is operational within multidisciplinary projects. Within TMC Mechanical, a Mechanical Design Engineer is working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions of a machine or product, working together with the Architect, Lead Engineer, Team lead and (jr) Designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles;
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests;
- Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out;
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering;
- Familiar with the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and/or metal and/or experience with high-precision constructions and drive mechanisms;
- Proficiency in 3D and 2D CAD systems is a must (NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor etc.);
- Strong analytical skills, able to think on a conceptual level and work hands-on as well;
- Relevant working experience is very important;
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting;
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment;
- Eager to drive his own development;
- Fluent in English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Employeneurs at TMC Mechanical have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, passion for technology and like to invest in continuous development to exceed customer expectations.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Mechanical, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 25 37 03 88